Ecommerce Fashion Stylist
Posted 15 Sep 2021
Closes 15 Oct 2021
At St Frock we are creative, innovative, customer obsessed and we make things happen!
To succeed in this role you will have previous ECommerce experience within fashion retail. Responsible for developing and motivating the Online shoot team, the ideal candidate should be a natural leader and true team player.
You will be creative, on-trend, have high attention to detail, with great organisation, communication and time management skills.
This role is hands-on and involves the planning and production of photoshoots and content creation to support all digital touch points.
The successful team player will coordinate and style in house photo shoots, maintain an energetic and fun studio, organised workspace and communicate and act clearly and efficiently within a fast paced environment.
The role is well suited to someone with fantastic energy, attention to detail, and a keen collaborator.
- Maintaining brand integrity and strong visual aesthetic
- Planning and production of all e-commerce shoots including End-to-end management of sample stock and budget management.
- Styling in-house ecomm photo shoots – model, ghost and flat lay
- Studio Maintenance
- Studio calendar coordination
- Creative asset management
- Managing a styling assistant and interns, model, make-up artist and photographer bookings and maintaining the associated costs and budgets
- Maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external
- Ensure product ranges are captured in their entirety and that the brand is being presented to its full potential
- Maintain StFrock “styling direction
- Ongoing monitoring of competitor and industry trends to ensure StFrock stays relevant and “best practice”
Who we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a full time fashion stylist role, managing direct reports
- Previous experience in fashion with a strong understanding of the Australian retail landscape
- A proven track record of being able to connect brands with customers through compelling and on-brand creative
- The ability to harness creativity to drive commercial outcomes
- Experience producing photoshoots including all pre and post production and overall shoot direction
- Organised with strong time management / planning skills
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task, deliver to the brief and meet firm deadlines
- A keen collaborator, true team player and ability to take feedback onboard
- A natural affinity with the StFrock brand and its customers
- Must be flexible to change schedules with little advance notice
- A team player that brings calm confidence and high energy to set
- Strong attention to detail
- Happy to take direction, and self motivate
- Open to working across all areas of our small team where required.
In return for your awesomeness, here are the perks for working for with us:
- A competitive salary
- A generous staff discount
- Parties and events – lots of fun throughout the year
- Development – we want you to get the most out of your role
- Awesome company culture
Please apply with:
- A portfolio reflecting why you are the ideal candidate for this role
- Contact Name: Olivia
- Contact Email: email@example.com