eCommerce & Digital Marketing Executive
Posted 21 Aug 2019
Closes 20 Sep 2019
A new and challenging opportunity exists for a creative and results orientated eCommerce & Digital Excecutive to join our team at our South Yarra Head Office.
his role will be an integral part of the team to drive sales and brand awareness online.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute the global eCommerce strategy working alongside our PR
- Implement SEO, SEM, paid clicks, google analytics to increase quality traffic to the website
- Analyse and track results on website performance and social media
- Produce weekly reports and identify opportunities for conversion and sales growth
- Publish and manage web content for all collections and promotions according to company timelines
- Coordinate and execute email marketing campaigns and analyse performance
- Oversee the customer care service to ensure all enquiries are appropriately responded to and resolved in line with brand guidelines
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, preferably in luxury fashion
- Solid experience in Digital Marketing and Communications
- Experience in database segmentation, email automation and campaign coordination
- Proven ability to drive online sales and traffic and evaluate multi-source data and draw trends
- Highly organised, with the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
If you meet the requirements above, apply now! email CV + cover letter to [email protected]
Please note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted, thank you.
- Contact Name: Joshua Matta
- Contact Email: [email protected]