Drive marketing initiatives for our portfolio of amazing food and beverage clients!
Our ideal candidate has an intimate understanding of social media platforms, is a creative and quirky copy writer and has basic graphic design skills or an eye for styling.
Some prior PR experience would also be beneficial but not essential.
About the Role:
- Managing an agency wide content calendar
- Developing & implementing social media strategy
- Managing venues / brands social media pages - Facebook, Instagram
- Facebook and Instagram targeting and management
- Instagram styling
- Media release writing and media pitching Food blogger & influencer events
- Managing eDM activity as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Personality plus! An ability to think outside the square
- A passion for wining and dining! You may be at a wine degustation one day and a rooftop launch the next A love of all things digital
- Strong copywriting skills Great visual skills & basic graphic design a bonus
- Excellent written and verbal communication 2 years' experience in a similar role. A great opportunity for a sassy account executive to take a step up!
About Us: Papaya is a PR and social media agency with an extensive line-up of clients in the food and beverage space. With a fun, dynamic culture, we've developed a reputation for exciting content and an innovative approach in the industry. With amazing foodie perks, this is a dream job for food and beverage lovers. Based from a lovely office in Neutral Bay, the role also has flexibility dependent on circumstances. Plus, enjoy free Spotify premium (because who has time to listen to ads), dedicated activewear days and fun activities. Remuneration dependent on experience. If this opportunity sounds like you please email Catherine Catherine@papyapr.com.au
- COMPANY NAME - Papaya PR
- CONTACT NAME - Catherine
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org