Are you looking for a foot in the door in digital marketing as a creative social media whizz? We are looking for an intern who has a passion for social media and digital marketing, has a creative eye and a can-do ability to grow our brand's online presence. You will be working for our app, a start-up that's building a global presence in the Education Technology space and we want YOU to be at the front line to help take our brand to the next level!
You will gain valuable work experience with mentorship and training that will set you up for a successful career in the industry.
Your key responsibilities
- Increasing awareness and reach in our markets - AU, NZ, UK and Singapore.
- Creating the concepts, copy and design of our social media content from start to execution.
- Managing our Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram pages.
- Utilising social media scheduling and analysis tools such as Hootsuite
- Creating engaging blog posts.
- Working closely with our Marketing Manager on social and email campaigns.
- Market and competitor analysis.
- Help with Conference event organising and marketing.
- Support the marketing team on upcoming projects and research.
What you will get out of it
- Invaluable social media experience with an understanding of tools, tone and frequency.
- Experience in global marketing and an understanding of different market needs.
- A basic understanding of market analysis and digital analytics
- Experience in campaign strategy for both social and email marketing
- Experience in content creation via a range of digital mediums
- Experience in event organising
- A chance to work in a growing start-up with a global presence giving you an insight into the start-up culture.
Successful candidates will possess the following skills
- An excellent eye for design
- Basic knowledge of social media mediums and how they operate for different brand messages
- Excellent written communication skills
- An excellent eye for detail
- An excellent hold of the English language
- Ability to think outside of the box
- Ability to work autonomously
- A Fast learner
- Driven to succeed in the industry
- A great can-do personality
*Possession of Adobe Suite skills (Photoshop and or illustrator) and or video editing capabilities is highly regarded. Canva knowledge is also a big plus!
You will be required to work 20 hours a week from our offices right in the heart of Surry Hills.
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applications will be asked to create a social media post or blog post idea to bring to the interview
- CONTACT NAME - Billie Muchmore
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- WEBSITE - http://www.classcover.com.au