Houzz, the largest home and design community in the world, is looking for an Content Marketing Specialist to join the APAC team at an incredibly exciting time in its growth.
Our Sydney office is located in Chippendale and is a modern, comfortable environment, with a well-stocked kitchen to keep you energised, plenty of areas for collaboration and an office dog!
Join a fast growing technology organisation where we look from within to fill our leadership roles.
In this role, you will work in the APAC Community and Partnerships team refining our content on and off the Houzz platform, while also developing ways to reach new audiences through new or existing partnerships.
- Conduct research for search optimisation
- Understand and optimise website for best user experience
- Sharing and tracking content with our syndication partners
- Generate ideas for new Houzz partnerships
- Content creation and editing
- Summarising data into useful insights for various departments
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in marketing, business, journalism or related field
- Experience with spreadsheets and search engine tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conduct accurate online research, highly analytical
- Detail-oriented and organised, able to meet deadlines
- A friendly, outgoing personality
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to applicants who are successful in progressing to the next stage.
- COMPANY NAME - Houzz
- CONTACT NAME - Luke Buckle
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE - http://houzz.com.au
- CONTACT NUMBER - 0410665853
- FACEBOOK - http://facebook.com/houzzau