About the Business
Milkbar Digital is a boutique social media & digital content agency in Richmond. We work with businesses big and small, across a number of industries, including fashion, beauty, food and lifestyle, to deliver high quality social media content and advertising strategies.
We are a small and growing team of passionate digital marketers and have just secured a very exciting new client, one of Australia's most beloved female youth fashion brands.
About the Role
Our new major client has provided opportunity to expand our team. We are therefore looking for an experienced, vibrant and self-motivated Account Manager/Social Media Marketer who has a love of all things fashion and beauty and wants to take their digital career to the next level.
In this fast-paced full time role, you will be responsible for all of the day-to-day operations of this account. The role is very diverse and a broad skill set is required.
Specific duties include:
- Social media strategy - You need to know how to deliver measurable results across a multitude of social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube.
- Facebook/Instagram advertising - Experience setting up campaigns and sales funnels in Power Editor and Ads Manager, and being able to monitor and optimise them.
- Analysis and reporting - You'll love a spreadsheet and have experience using data and insights to analyse social media campaigns and provide insights and recommendations.
- Content creation - Copywriting, tone of voice development, blogging, photography, and basic web graphics.
- CMS management - Experience using content management systems, such as Wordpress is preferable.
- Trend/Pop culture knowledge - You will be well versed in pop and internet culture, as well as have a broad knowledge of and thirst for fashion trends, including fashion and style bloggers.
- Account management - You will be the face of this account, and have experience managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative campaign brainstorming - Coming up with amazing digital ideas and campaigns will be a big part of this role - you'll be a big thinker with plenty of innovative ideas!
This role is a fantastic opportunity for a driven and enthusiastic digital marketer who is both creative and analytical, to grow and develop their career, with a fast and innovative brand.
You will ideally have at least 2 years of previous social media advertising and digital content experience, agency or client side.
You will be a team player, who enjoys exchanging knowledge and ideas, but is also able to work autonomously and be a self-starter. Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines is a must, as is being creative, strategic, results-driven and a brilliant communicator.
Facebook Ads Manager, Power Editor, Wordpress, Microsoft Office and Mac proficiencies will be advantageous.
This is an immediate opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic marketing agency with a relaxed and fun office culture. If you describe yourself as a passionate multi-tasker with a love of fashion, get in touch.
To apply, please use the link provided to submit your CV and cover letter, addressing the above criteria and explain why you believe you're our next digital superstar. Please also include links to social channels, blogs, or other examples of previous work, if applicable.
Applications close 5pm, Sunday 6th August 2017. Suitably qualified applicants are encouraged to apply early - we reserve the right to interview before applications close.
- COMPANY NAME - Milkbar Digital
- CONTACT NAME - Sam Sidney
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE - http://www.milkbardigital.com.au
- FACEBOOK - http://www.facebook.com/milkbardigital