Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 20 Nov 2020
Closes 20 Dec 2020
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager who seeks to make a positive impact?
Do you want to work in a fun studio environment that combines creativity and strategy?
Do you resonate with a mission to empower people through photography? To build confidence, break stereotypes and turn dreams into reality?
The Photo Studio is Australia’s leader in fashion portraiture and model portfolios, with locations across Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We have been in business for over 12 years and have experienced unprecedented growth in the last 2 years, including adapting successfully during the Covid-19 environment.
With our current Marketing Manager moving on and our Marketing Director taking a sabbatical, we are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Marketing Manager to run the marketing department. A leader who is strong at creating and presenting long-term strategies while also being comfortable executing day to day marketing activities.
- Lead the marketing team and help to build a strong collaborative culture. The Marketing team consists of a Marketing Director, Social Media Manager, Video Production Manager and Marketing Coordinator.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns from ideation to execution
- Generate sufficient qualified leads for the sales team to achieve their targets
- Manage the annual marketing budget
- Take ownership of all paid media across Social and Search channels – with the help of Digital Marketing partners
- Foster strategic relationships with social media influencers and media companies
- Manage Stakeholders and report monthly to the Marketing Director
- Ability to think strategically and identify growth opportunities within other market segments
- Effective leadership skills with the ability to develop and inspire your fellow team members
- Strong understanding of consumer behaviour
- Good written communication ability with copywriting experience
- Experience in Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads and other marketing platforms.
- A deep, analytical understanding of tracking, optimisation and reporting on campaigns and activity
- In touch with pop culture and trends
- Leadership position with scope for creative freedom
- Growing company with motivated team culture with a fun working environment
- Located in a converted warehouse studio in the heart of Fitzroy
- Training and development to maintain innovation and success
- Varied project load
- Contact Name: Drew
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org