Digital Marketing Manager
Posted 21 Oct 2019
Closes 20 Nov 2019
StarRez is the market leader in residential community management. Our platform empowers thousands of housing professionals – helping them manage the living experiences of over 1.5 million residents within their communities. We deliver a broad and constantly evolving product suite.
We are looking for an awesome digital marketer to develop and implement the global digital marketing execution for StarRez. This is hands on role – where you’ll need to be strategic but also tactical and ‘on the tools’.
If you are positive, motivated, and have a strong desire to succeed + grow within the role and with the company, keep on reading!
On a daily basis you will:
- Manage a suite of digital marketing channels – creating awareness, generating and nurturing leads
- Assess and evolve our customer journey, helping us develop relationships with prospects
- Help launch new products – develop messaging and product copy with our Go-to-Market team
- Work closely with our product team to understand and communicate the value of our new and existing customers
- Work closely with design to help create beautifully executed, consistent and on brand.
- Help to implement and refine the way we use digital tools to reach customers and engage prospects
- Develop marketing content & materials for our (new – coming soon!) website, and a range other collateral
- Manage our blog, building a strategy behind content marketing to ensure that regular, engaging content is being created
- Advise and optimise other marketing activity across the business
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of campaigns
We want to hear from you if you:
- are a degree qualified marketing professional with solid experience working in a B2B marketing team
- have Agency experience will be looked upon favourably
- have experience implementing and managing digital marketing campaigns with one of the major marketing platforms (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot, or similar)
- have a creative flair and out of the box thinking. You love to create concepts, develop content and assets, and seamlessly project manage to implementation
- can balance creativity + commerciality
- can work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
- are driven by data & results, you’ll love to measure your campaigns, prove their ROI and generate insights to help you refine your approach
- have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- have a can-do attitude – if you think there’s a better way to do things, then we want to hear about it!
Benefits of working at StarRez
StarRez is committed to keeping their employees engaged, challenged and rewarded!
We offer our team members:
- Flexible working arrangements
- World class open office spaces
- Stand up desks
- Participation in the StarRez Cares program
- Regular team events
- Complimentary Friday lunches
- Table tennis competitions in the lunchroom
- Professional development opportunities
If you want to join an innovative company that allows you to share your knowledge and embrace the latest in technology to make a difference, make sure you apply now!
- Contact Name: Victoria Oscari
- Contact Email: [email protected]