Jo Mercer is a proudly Australian owned and operated women’s’ footwear retailer operating within the domestic market for over 20 years. Our reputation as market leaders has been built on our premium fashion range of footwear and accessories, supported by an exceptional customer experience both in store and online
About the Role
- Execution and scheduling of all EDMs through Mailchimp with html code.
- Assisting in the management of the EDM calendar
- Assist with market, competitor and trend research.
- Assist with Influencer/PR/Media outreach
- Day-to-day management of all social channels including but not limited to Instagram and Facebook.
- Execution and scheduling of all social competitions, campaigns and content.
- Managing all back-end day-to-day operations of the website.
- Communication and touch point for all shopping centres.
- Coordinating all centre VIP/promotions/eventsManagement and weekly execution of all store weekly communications
- Minimum of 1-year experience in digital marketing or a similar role within retail
- Experience with Shopify and Mailchimp is preferred
- Understanding of SEO
- Knowledge of html code is preferable.
- Proven copywriting skills
- Advanced computer literacy
- Ability to work and thrive under tight deadlines, and able to react efficiently to sudden change in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, teamwork oriented, able to take initiative and work autonomously
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why work for us
- Up to 60% staff discount on our products along with a family & friends discount
- Competitive bonus and incentive scheme
- Development plan to drive career progression
- Reward and Recognition Programme
- Ongoing training and development
- Enjoyable and supportive work environment
Jo Mercer is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability have no bearing on our hiring decisions.
No agency interest please.