DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN WANTED FOR BUSY TALENT AGENCIES
Posted 6 Apr 2021
Closes 6 May 2021
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN
Digital Marketing Intern
Accepting Applications From:
Undergraduates (Bachelors level)
Our Modelling & Acting Talent agency is looking for multiple Digital Marketing Interns to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimising our website and conducting keyword analysis. Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established organisation are encouraged to apply.
– Work with the Managing Director, General Manager & PR to create and implement campaigns
– Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
– Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas
– Create engaging blog and social media content
– Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
– During restrictions this role will be executed from home and will move on-site once restrictions are lifted
– Major in Marketing, Communications, PR or Advertising
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok and Google+ favourable
– Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights or willingness to learn on the job
Marketing, Communications, PR or Advertising, Fashion, E-Commerce
Describe your organisation:
Bubblegum Casting has been in existence for almost four decades and is Australia’s longest running children’s acting & modelling agency. Bubblegum is recognised as the leading boutique talent & modelling agency in Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane for babies, children and teens. The success of Bubblegum in filling roles led to a huge number of clients asking the agency to help them find adult talent.
Owner Adam Jacobs (we call him Ads) decided that if we were going to help clients fill adult roles, then we were going to do it right. And that is how Hunter Talent was born.
We might be a 39 year old business, but we are at our core a startup. So, if the idea of working for a well established group of brands that approach everything with a startup mentality, then we are for you.
How to Apply:
Please fill in the application form at the following link:
- Contact Name: Ebony
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org