Digital Marketing Executive
Posted 27 Apr 2021
Closes 27 May 2021
At Winc we source, package and deliver everything a workplace needs to work across office essentials, furniture, safety equipment and complex technology solutions and we have functional teams working across the value chain to make it happen.
Our Digital Marketing Executive is an influential member of the Digital Marketing team that partners with our wider marketing team, ecommerce, web development, sales, and merchandising teams to implement digital B2B and B2C go-to-market and promotional activities across our websites and digital channels.
What will you be doing?
Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics about the opportunity:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders, support the implementation and digital execution of our integrated marketing campaigns to deliver upon agreed campaign and business objectives.
- In consultation with the Digital Marketing and Campaign Marketing leads, take ownership of and implement lead generation programs and campaigns to assist in sales and marketing nurture journeys, referral programs and cross sell/upsell initiatives that contribute to top line revenue goals.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Manager on marketing automation programs to design and deliver effective customer journeys that enhance customer experience and deliver agreed revenue targets.
- Develop analytics and reporting for digital campaigns with a focus on insights and optimisation.
- Support the implementation of a longer-term data and analytics strategy for the relevant businesses that combines CRM, customer, and marketing/ digital data points into actionable insights for relevant business teams.
- Ownership of our CRM program, audience segmentation and legal compliance (SPAM Act and other direct marketing regulations).
What you will need to succeed:
To be considered for this opportunity, your qualifications, skills and experience could include:
- Marketing, business or technology degree
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Highly desirable is previous experience in B2B marketing and demand generation strategies as well as technical skills including HTML, CSS and SQL.
- Proven success in the implementation and execution of marketing journeys and automation with experience with SQL (favourable).
- Experience or exposure to working with marketing technology such as SalesForce MarketingCloud (email, automation studio and journey builder) and Salesforce CRM.
- Experience with sales, marketing and digital reporting (suites such as Adobe and/or Google, Social Campaign and Ads Manager).
- Experience in paid media, lead generation and acquisition strategies.
- Experience in digital marketing including email, SEM, paid social and campaign optimisation
- Confident, enthusiastic, motivated, works well under pressure, takes ownership and responsibility of all matters and shows exceptional attention to detail.
At Winc, inclusiveness is highly valued. We believe we are ‘better and smarter together’ and know that a unique combination of backgrounds, perspectives and experiences in our people is a major contributor to our collective success. The only thing missing is you!
- Contact Name: Daniel Lee
- Contact Email: email@example.com