Digital Marketing Assistant
Posted 12 Oct 2020
Closes 11 Nov 2020
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Assistant to join our passionate and active Forbidden Foods team in Melbourne, working predominately on the FUNCH brand (www.FUNCH.com.au). We are looking for someone who is willing to learn in a fast-paced environment and also add their own creative style to achieve the brands objectives. This role will report directly into the Chief Operating Officer & Co-Founder.
- Full Time
- Located in Box Hill South, Melbourne (currently working from home, upon work place opening up, option to have flexible work arrangement between home and office.)
- Immediate start
- Laptop provided
- Joining our team include joining a friendly and intimate working group that focuses on fun family food!
What qualifications and experience is ideal for the role:
- At least 1-2 years prior experience working in Social media, content creation and/or digital marketing
- Understand social media platforms such as Instagram, tiktok, Reddit, Facebook and Facebook groups
- Up to date knowledge on social media marketing tools and trends
- Ability to create content from scratch (imagery, videos, posts)
- Copywriting skills or great written communication skills/ writing abilities are a must
- Positive attitude, customer focused and high attention to detail
- The ideal candidate has knowledge of Shopify & Mailchimp which are platforms used for website updates, blog and email campaign
- Comfortable to be included in media created such as images and videos
Your Key Tasks & responsibilities:
- Following campaign briefs set by the wider business
- Working with the business to develop a digital media plan encompassing social media, email, paid media and SEO
- Creating & Managing multiple social media accounts with our digital agency partners
- Co-ordinating influencer campaigns and facebook groups
- Create EDM campaigns in Mailchimp
- Update the website product image/descriptions
- Seek out and recommend further opportunities with social and digital media
- Collaborate with other team members to complete objectives
Please submit your resume along with aany social media handles & websites of previous brands you have worked on. This can be your personal account if you wish to demonstrate capability of social media management.
A less than one-minute video about you is the ideal submission for this role.
All applicants must have existing permanent Australian work rights.
Applications will not be accepted from recruitment agencies.