Digital Marketing and Content Co-ordinator
Posted 6 Oct 2021
Closes 5 Nov 2021
This mid-level marketing role will help to provide an effective, efficient and consistent approach to digital brand marketing. The role includes a portfolio of marketing functions encompassing content strategy, creation and distribution, performance marketing, e-commerce and social media strategy. This role reports to the Managing Director.
What you will need:
• 4+ years experience working in creative and digital marketing and e-commerce. Ideally in the interiors (or similar) space.
• Demonstrated experience in content strategy and brand storytelling across various marketing platforms.
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage external agency and retail partners.
• Strong verbal and written skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Results driven, reliable team-player.
• Technical competency or detailed understanding in relevant programs (Instagram/FB + Shopify + Kalyvio + InDesign -preferred).
To enquire or apply, please contact email@example.com
- Contact Name: Leigh McKeown
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org