Posted 29 Jul 2020
Closes 28 Aug 2020
Our team is growing and we’re after a Digital Campaigns Lead with a minimum of 3-5+ years in advertising / agency background. We’re a digital marketing agency running worldwide digital campaigns from our home in Fitzroy, Melbourne. We work with global corporates, universities and startups across APAC.
You’ll be strong across the digital landscape, bringing digital strategy skills balanced with technical know-how and ability to execute and bring campaigns to life. With strong copywriting skills, email marketing knowledge and significant technical knowledge of paid and organic channels. You’ll be expected to balance holistic digital strategy formulation together with execution and campaign management.
This is a leadership role someone can step up and own, carving out a space within a growing organisation and team.
What does success look like?
- Strong digital strategy experience; evidence of building out client strategies, as well as successful delivery of campaigns.
- Strong client management skills.
- Managing performance and success of digital campaigns.
- Superior knowledge of paid media tools and analytics platforms.
- Email marketing knowledge and automation mapping.
- Google Analytics knowledge.
- Strong copywriting skills
- Working with creatives and digital producers to execute and bring campaigns to life.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Minimum of 3-5+ years’ solid experience in a digital strategist / digital campaign manager role within an agency, corporate or similar environment.
- Strong capabilities across all digital marketing channels is essential and is the core for your success.
- Organised and detail focused.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Can work independently, and is looking to hone leadership skills.
- Fantastic copywriting skills.
- Can receive a brief and develop a variety of executions across multiple channels and applications.
- Strong understanding and evidence of working across all paid channels.
- Experience across all media channels is a bonus.
- Has an ability to work to tight deadlines and demonstrate effective problem-solving skills and brief prioritisation within a fast-paced environment.
- Empathy and a growth mindset is a must.
Come and join a hard hitting, agile team with great culture, opportunity for growth within a growing company and ability to carve out your own niche. We expect high outputs and quality from our staff and make sure everyone is rewarded for it.
Three to four day working week – moving into full time.
- Contact Name: Gerald Fisher
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org