Digital Executive (Programmatic)
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 31 Oct 2019
Closes 30 Nov 2019
DIGITAL EXECUTIVE (PROGRAMMATIC)
Here’s your chance to join Havas Media Australia!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to be a part of the programmatic evolution with Havas Media Australia.
We are seeking a passionate, attention to detail, team focused candidate who thrives in a dynamic environment. This role will report directly into the Digital Trading Manager and be a part of an experienced digital activations team.
We are providing a rare opportunity to work in a truly collaborative environment, where personal development and progression are encouraged.
Good communication skills, understanding a client’s business are all critical elements to deliver success in this role.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Platforms to get trained on: Internal Havas Media tools, MediaMath, AOL and Google stack
- Ecosystem of digital advertising with focus on buying metrics, success metric and optimizations involved
- Broad understanding of current marketing trends, their impact on business strategies, and their implications in creating and sustaining a competitive advantage would be a plus
- Creative yet pragmatic problem solver
- Strong personal drive and motivation
- Strong cultural fit with exemplary professional behaviour and values consistent within our organisation
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team that is focused on professional development.
At Havas, one of our core beliefs is to Never Be Normal. We believe that people are our most vital asset because they are different. Different to one another and different to the norm. Diverse perspectives fuel our curiosity and fresh thinking. Open communication encourages contribution without hierarchy. Ongoing education for all creates growth at every level. We create an environment where all our people belong, and can thrive, adapt, learn and grow because we are in the business of making a meaningful difference to people; and that’s good business.
And so it follows that we encourage people from diverse backgrounds, identities, beliefs and abilities, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, to apply for this, or any role with us. We look forward to meeting you.
Sound like the right opportunity for you?
Please send your CV and cover email to [email protected]
- Contact Name: Dexter Salamat
- Contact Email: [email protected]