Posted 13 Jan 2021
Closes 12 Feb 2021
As Digital Designer you are responsible for the coordination, planning and execution of all email campaigns as well as designing digital assets for paid social and website. Your duties will include:
- Production of brand digital assets including EDM’s, home page, banners, tiles, graphics, display ads and landing pages
- Working collaboratively with the brand marketing teams to ensure consistency in online brand guidelines, look and feel of creative
- UX best practice to drive online conversion
- Continued development of modular design templates to improve the site according to innovative design trends
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Does this sound like you?
- You have previous experience in digital design, ideally in a similar, fast paced eCommerce environment
- You have html and CSS coding experience
- Previous exposure to UX and UI design principles is preferred
- You have your finger on the pulse of digital design and eCommerce best practice
- You hold tertiary qualifications in Graphic Design, Digital media or relevant Degree
- You have considerable experience with the Adobe suite and eCommerce platforms
- You are passionate about the Boardriders brands and can work across both men’s and women’s brand creative aesthetics
- You thrive in a high pressure, dynamic work environment – you know how to prioritise your work and be efficient!
As part of the Boardriders Group of global brands, you’ll also be entitled to some great perks including:
- Clothing discounts and unique brand experiences
- Career & personal development opportunities
- Mentoring from an experienced team of subject matter experts
- A great work/life balance and unique working environment
- Modern office with on-site café and free parking
Boardriders, Inc., is the world’s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company’s apparel and footwear brands represent a casual lifestyle for young‐minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company’s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate.
If you are passionate about our group of brands and the lifestyle we represent, APPLY NOW!
Thank you for your interest in working with us. Whilst we would love the chance to speak to every applicant unfortunately that’s not always possible. If you have been selected for an interview you will hear back from us within 3 weeks. Good luck!