Digital Content Writer Intern
Posted 25 Mar 2020
Closes 24 Apr 2020
Gain valuable writing experience and get your work published on iBuildNew.com.au – Australia’s leading online aggregator for home builders and land developers!
We are looking for a lover of writing to complete a Content Writing Internship and assist us in developing content for our online blog. Our blog covers a wide range of topics about home designs, house and land packages, building a home, renovations, interior design, suburb profiles, property investment, and other property-related services.
This is an unpaid internship for 1 day a week on a 3-month contract. Please note, whilst this position is unpaid, you will receive a $25 reward for every article completed.
Working under the supervision of our Digital Marketing & Editorial Executive, this is a great opportunity to:
- Build your knowledge and experience in the topics mentioned above and develop your skills in the areas of content creation, researching, editing and proofreading.
- Build up your writing portfolio by getting your work published on our online platform (with over 40,000 Newsletter subscribers and 40,000 Facebook followers) – all done under your own bio.
- Enjoy working in a friendly and supportive team environment, with access to our office space in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD.
PLEASE NOTE: In normal circumstances, you would be expected to attend the office once a week. As the Covid-19 situation evolves, we will be working from home with regular contact via email and phone until further notice. As such, there is an expectation that in applying for this role you have access to a reliable internet connection and phone at home.
- Get a great letter of reference at the end of your internship!
Applicants should possess the following attributes:
- Enthusiasm for, or interest in these types of topics is needed, and existing knowledge of the property sector would be a bonus!
- Candidates with strong writing skills and excellent grammar and spelling will be highly regarded
- Meticulous attention to detail and be highly motivated
- Be flexible and able to work in a team environment
Please note: You will need to provide your own laptop.
If you think these credentials sound like you, then we would love to hear from you!
Please email a copy of your resume and at least one sample of your writing to – email@example.com
- Contact Name: Manya Mehra
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org