Digital Content Manager
Posted 14 Sep 2021
Closes 14 Oct 2021
The POOL COLLECTIVE specialises in producing world-class visual content for digital, broadcast, print, social, ambient and gallery spaces. We service an international and Australian client base in the fields of advertising, branded content and design. We are both creative collective and production company. We manage an eclectic group of artists creating both personal and commercial work.
We are seeking a full-time Digital Content Manager to join our small team working out of a Sydney studio. The role requires an experienced human with an unflappable attitude, natural writing and editing skills, a good grasp of core design principles and a personal interest in visual, fine or commercial art.
- Liaising with artists to design and art direct commercial film, TV and photographic treatments
- Edit and produce content on The POOL COLLECTIVE website and our related social media and online platforms
- Own our social media channels and deliver organic growth with a marketing and content strategy based on data-driven insights
- POOL artist promotion, management and development and curation of both commercial and personal creative output
- Creative asset and file management
- Assistance with production of branded events and launches
- A bachelor’s degree, preferably in communications, media or marketing or in a similarly suitable or relevant field e.g. design
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar industry or environment e.g. advertising agency, publishing or production company
- Experience working on social media content strategies and delivering organic engagement
- A fundamental understanding of design principles and techniques
- Strong organisational, time-management and communication skills
- A high-level of attention to detail
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- A willingness to work outside of ordinary office hours to meet deadlines when required
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proficiency in a design platform to create digital/printed content, preferably InDesign
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Experience with social media management tools e.g. Hootsuite, Buffer and Later
- Knowledge of Google Workspace
As the successful candidate, you will be well-presented, have excellent written communication skills and possess a level of confidence, diplomacy and self assuredness that will allow you to work well with a wide variety of personalities and excel at deadline-driven problem solving.
You will be calm under pressure and equipped to deal with tight turnarounds and last-minute requests with poise and decorum. You will have a passion for the creative process and be able to think intuitively and work efficiently within the structure of a vibrant and evolving workplace.
You will have a desire to expand your skillset, gain more experience and become a valuable contributor to the team in more ways than one. A keen interest in film production and the advertising production process is an advantage.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Friday 1st October.
- Contact Name: Cameron Gray
- Contact Email: email@example.com