Digital Communications & E-Commerce Manager
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 6 Nov 2020
Closes 6 Dec 2020
We are looking for someone with a love of all things digital whom drives E-Commerce and digital marketing, loves Website Management and Development, experienced with Google SEM and social media advertising strategy, analytics and implementation, database marketing and has an interest in social media and content strategy.
Role requirements will include:
- A minimum of 4 years experience in a Digital Marketing role, preferably in the Beauty/Lifestyle and Health industries.
- Proven experience in E-commerce strategy and management including Google Adwords/Analytics/Social Media advertising (Ad Manager) and SEO.
- Skilled with the use of Google Adwords, Affiliate marketing and retargeting strategies to support E-Commence sales targets, traffic conversion and lead based activity.
- Highly proficient in EDM & database management and experience working with a variety of software (MailChimp, HubSpot, Klaviyo)
- Fluent with a range of CMS programs to manage website updates, Blog posts and regular product changes, Plug in Updates, retail activations and updates. Focus web platforms are Shopify, HubSpot and WordPress.
- Solid understanding & experience with Social Media Marketing, Community Development & Brand-Building.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project & time management skills.
- Experience in Website management and website build (front-end ONLY with the ability to manage third party web-development partners).
- Experience in digital campaign development, content generation and online retail marketing strategies.
- Interested in paid digital display advertising and optimisation.
This role is hands-on and requires the ability to develop strong and integrated digital marketing programs to build brand and drive sales whilst also maintaining brand consistency.
The role will see you work directly with agency management but also responsible for support team members and require the ability to both develop strategy and ensure impeccable implementation.
The nature of the role will see you work with and manage external development teams whilst also being able to manage a range of tech based elements internally to achieve and monitor results and action quick to market outcomes.
If you are looking for a role that offers strategy, ownership and creativity and enjoy seeing all aspects of digital media work together to drive both brand and sales, this is the role for you.
Immediate start available for the right candidate.
- Contact Name: Platinum HR Department
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org