Digital Campaigns Manager
Posted 11 Aug 2019
Closes 10 Sep 2019
Our team is growing and we’re on the hunt for a refreshing Digital Campaigns Manager with a head for strategy and experience across organic and paid campaigns with ideally 2-3 years experience, preferably agency background. We’re an exciting digital marketing and employer branding agency based in Fitzroy, Melbourne working with both large corporates, universities and startups across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to grow the Digital Marketing side of the business alongside the founders.
To be successful in the role:
- Strong ability for scheduling, reporting and analytics.
- Understanding budgets, how to monitor and optimise campaigns accordingly.
- Strong understanding of paid and organic campaigns, proven experience setting up, monitoring and optimising campaigns in Facebook Ads Manager.
- Have a clear understanding of social metrics and analytics to create tailored reports and strategies for clients of all industries.
- Has the ability to work autonomously.
- Detail oriented with the ability to lean into project management.
- Good writing skills.
- Communicate effectively and open to growing into the role, managing clients and projects independently.
- Can do, proactive attitude and a growth mindset is a must.
We’re open to Mum’s getting back into work and want to support the growth of our employees, feel free to get in touch if you have any questions about the role.
- Contact Name: Gerald
- Contact Email: [email protected]