The Salvation Army is running its Hidden Others: Youth Homelessness Short Film Competition until the end of July to rally those who want to see change. We all need to chip in to help those in need, and that won't happen until the stigmas surrounding Australia's thousands of young people experiencing homelessness are changed. To do this, we need the next generation of decent humans to step up and create awareness of why young people experience homelessness.
- Make sure you are between 12 and 24
- Create a minute long video creating awareness of youth homelessness
- Upload it here and #ptvhiddenothers
What you get:
- Tag along with the Pedestrian.TV film crew for a whole day on a live editorial shoot
- A brand spankin' new GoPro Hero 5 Black
- The feeling that you're a great person who just helped humanity
Need some inspo? Check out last year's winners right here.
- COMPANY NAME - Salvation Army
- CONTACT NAME - Salvation Army
- WEBSITE - http://www.hiddenothers.org.au/
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/hiddenothers/