Viacom International Media Networks
Who is TRIBE?
We're a young tech company with our feet in Melbourne, but our eyes on the globe. Our mission is to unlock the world's creativity through our suite of apps that help brands and influencers collaborate on social media campaigns. Since launching in Nov 2015, our community of 7500 influencers have generated content for 1300 marquee brands. Our Founder is TV and radio host Jules Lund, who leads a team of talented designers (UI/UX Designer and Graphic Designer) who you'll be working alongside.
The role will begin with a defined task to work closely with our Founder to redesign our website. These elements will also form the basis of a portfolio of marketing collateral ranging between Keynote presentations to press packs. From there the role will expand into supporting our UI / UX Designer on a dense roadmap of our core suite of products - app and web. We move fast and have the expectation that you will too. You'll need to balance this pace with high quality design and a natural attention to detail. We're looking for someone who is active online in sourcing inspiration and fresh approaches from the amazing portfolios of fellow designers across the globe.
- 1-2+ years experience in a UI or digital design role, ideally focussed on responsive web development and app
- An amazing design portfolio with a passion for elegant, minimalist and pixel-perfect design
- Excellent working knowledge of design software such as Adobe CC, Sketch and other wireframe/design related tools.
- Ability to work at high speed, multi-task, and manage multiple design efforts at once
- Strong understanding of fundamental design principles, layout, hierarchy, usability, typography and experience in agile methodology
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- An understanding of HTML/CSS/JS
- Experience with Hubspot or any growth driven design.
Human skills required
- Ability to work to specific direction or unleash your own creativity depending on the task.
- Hard worker, team player, good communicator.
We're based in Sth Melbourne and are a growing, dynamic team. We have a lot of fun outside of work, and have the usual start-up perks. The salary is commensurate to experience. Start date is as soon as possible. Applications close Jan 31st unless we find our perfect candidate sooner. Please include link to online portfolio in your application.
- COMPANY NAME - TRIBE
- CONTACT NAME - Sarah Dickinson
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- WEBSITE - tribegroup.co
- FACEBOOK - facebook.com/TRIBEInfluencer