We are currently looking to get 4-5 portait/fashion photos retouched from an event, that are relatively strait forward to do for those who work with camera raw and photoshop.
The key things you do need to know for this are:
- The ability to retouch, though also how to keep faces looking natural.
- Use of layers in photoshop
- Removal of stray hairs.
- Removal of small casted shadows over faces and under eyes, and bringing up subjects if underexposed.
- Pulling up background lighting while not effecting the actual subject/model, to make them pop more.
- Removal of background objects
To apply only a cover letter is needed, as well as sending through any past work that relates to portraitrure or fashion. Examples of the type of finished images we are looking for http://bit.ly/2mrSGkX - http://bit.ly/2ncCqTH
- CONTACT NAME - yoram pohl