Eat Art Truck (EAT) is an award-winning food truck and brand activation specialist based in Sydney focused on brand marketing and events. EAT is on the lookout for a passionate and committed Graphic Design Intern to join its team, to contribute their skills and make a difference in its hugely successful brand portfolio. Some of our clients include ASOS, Patrón, University of Sydney, Citibank and Woolworths. EAT is a regular feature at highly prestigious events such as Field Day, Lost Paradise, Secret Garden and VIVID.
Ideal applicant should:
· Be studying or have recently completed a Degree or Diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or something similar
· Can commit at least 2 to 3 days a week to the internship (for 12 weeks)
· Be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
· Have good attention to detail and an eagerness to learn
· Have an enthusiastic and positive attitude towards the team and the work you create
· Have a desire to contribute ideas and collaborate within the team
· After Effects and Web Design experience is not a requirement but is a bonus
This flexible, unpaid internship role is offered for a 3 month period. The successful candidate will need to bring in their own laptop. If you meet the above criteria, please send through your resume, cover letter and portfolio.
This internship will also give you the opportunity to work on some of our other brands, such as Pimp My Donut.
EAT is Sydney's most popular food truck founded by former sous chef of Tetsuya's, with one side of the truck dedicated to street artists to showcase their artworks. We work with some of the biggest brands, festivals, concerts and events in Australia. We are also the leading brand activation food truck and have created brand activations for a range of high profile clients. EAT launched in May 2012 and currently has over 15,000 followers on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. In its short lifespan, EAT has won a number of awards including Best New Food Truck of 2012 and Top 10 Cheap Eats by the Good Food Guide.
- COMPANY NAME - EAT ART TRUCK
- CONTACT NAME - Jeremy Yang
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE - www.eatarttruck.com
- CONTACT NUMBER - 0410665178
- FACEBOOK - fb.com/eatarttruck