Design Identity is a leading design and advertising agency specialising in the fashion and lifestyle industries within the areas of photography, videography, graphic design and web design & development. We partner with a wealth of household recognisable labels who trust our style and experience within the creative sector.
We are currently after candidates who are diligent, trustworthy, precise under tight deadlines and have proven experience in graphic and web design.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A creative and innovative thinker, who is up to date on the latest design trends for online and in print,
- Excellent branding experience who can design a logo from scratch, as well as a full digital campaign,
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail, plus highly organised and able to meet deadlines in a face-paced environment,
- Work well independently and as part of a team,
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator etc. (Re-touching experience is valued also),
- Able to be coached and mentored by the creative director.
On a day-to-day basis this position involves being very well organised, thriving under pressure to perform for strict deadlines and producing award winning creative work for a vast amount of different companies.
This is a great opportunity to further develop your career and work in a trendy studio with other creative specialists.
If you meet the above criteria we welcome you to send your cover letter, pdf portfolio and resume detailing why you're the ideal candidate to join our team.
Please note: You must be fluent in English, hold an ABN and valid visa. We look forward to receiving your application.
- COMPANY NAME - Design Identity Australia
- CONTACT NAME - Mark Scarrott
- CONTACT EMAIL - email@example.com
- WEBSITE - www.designidentity.com.au
- CONTACT NUMBER - (02) 8339 0130