Customer Success Manager
Posted 19 Apr 2021
Closes 19 Jun 2021
Reaching more than 5 million Australians across a range of media, including web, social, video, print mobile and email, Universal Media Co is known as an innovator in the media industry. Each day, we thrive on building millions of personal relationships with our readers and visitors who engage with and trust our special-interest content.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate Customer Success Manager to join our client management team and provide our large base of advertisers with exceptional service. If you love magazines, media, the detail involved with client management, and helping hundreds of customers every day you’ll excel in this fast-paced role.
The key aspect of the role involves contacting our advertiser clients to welcome them to the company while you collect the material required to action their print, digital, social and video campaigns. You will understand their marketing goals, advise them on what performs best, stay in regular contact with them, and follow up with their advertising summary and results.
Based on your experience you may also be involved in the digital execution of some client campaigns.
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Experience delivering high quality customer service and a genuine care for customer outcomes. B2B customer service experience and media experience will be well regarded.
- Confident telephone manner and written communication skills with the ability to manage high volumes of correspondence.
- Knowledge of best practices and ‘what works’ in print, digital and social advertising campaigns.
- An analytical mind to compile and interpret digital campaign results.
- Some knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop.
- Some experience using email marketing and social media channels
- The time management and organisational skills to meet strict and multiple deadlines with an attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills allowing you to liaise with a number of different teams. Experience working with sales teams is an advantage.
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and CV to Emma Perera email@example.com
About Universal Media Co:
With more than 50 brands and businesses, Universal Media Co is one of Australia’s largest media companies. We operate in a fast-paced and evolving industry and are committed to innovating and transforming our teams and products to continue to grow. Our business is built on strong storytelling by creatives who are deeply connected to their markets, coupled with cutting-edge technology equipped for content delivery, to ultimately connect brands with audiences. Universal Media Co recruits passionate individuals who excel in their areas of interest and expertise. We create a dynamic working environment that encourages creativity, initiative and personal development.
- Contact Name: Emma Perera
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org