Customer Service Team Member
Posted 13 Sep 2021
Closes 13 Oct 2021
We have a great opportunity for two Customer Service Team Members to join our team in Scoresby – one permanent full-time role and one parental leave cover contract until August 2022.
Reporting to the Customer Experience Manager, you will service Penguin Random House customers to ensure that all requirements are fully satisfied.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle inbound telephony into the CS Department to ensure first contact resolution and call direction to the correct Business Unit/Department
- Entry of all received customer requests
- Manage general requests and queries from the Sales team
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and work with relevant stakeholders and Departments to scope and implement changes
- Escalate customer issues – liaise with the CS Senior Team Member, Sales and Freight Company to identify and resolve customer issues
- Attend to and rectify any problems regarding customer’s orders
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in customer service in a high volume order environment dealing with a diverse range of products. You will have excellent communication skills, high attention to detail, and problem solving skills and enjoy developing and maintaining relationships with customers and internal stakeholders. You will be proficient in Microsoft Office. Call centre experience is desired but not essential.
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply now!
Penguin Random House is committed to providing a workplace and culture that values diversity and inclusion across all levels of the business. We recognise and acknowledge the contribution of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. This includes, however is not limited to, differences in gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, family status and disability.
- Contact Name: Helen Gilbert
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org