Creative Project Executive
Melbourne - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 22 Aug 2019
Closes 21 Sep 2019
As a Creative Project Executive your primary duties are to lead the daily operations of live client campaigns, internal and external client communication, and adhere to processes that best serve Pedestrian’s commercial objectives.
The role reports to the Group Creative Projects Manager with the onus of ensuring all campaigns run smoothly and to agreed timings and budget.
- Excellent client service ability, commercial acumen and high attention to detail.
- Regular internal and external client presentations – at all phases of a campaign.
- Delivering budget estimates, reconciliation and accruals.
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships.
- Strong understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and project management.
- Adhere to all Pedestrian Group processes and workflows.
- Active in industry trade and networking events.
- 1- 3 years of experience in client service, project management, PR and/or production.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to think critically – with a solutions focused mindset.
- A to work in a fast-paced, team orientated, dynamic environment.
In your role of Creative Project Executive, you will be required to faithfully and diligently perform your duties as discussed and you will devote all your time and attention during work hours to the business of the company