Up-and-coming creative designer to collaborate on print projects
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 16 Oct 2019
Closes 15 Dec 2019
The Future Tech Co. has immediate opportunities around collaborating with passionate junior designers on direct marketing print campaigns linked to global brands in the tech space that feature interesting formats, high production values and where creative styling is encouraged. Work can commence immediately.
The Future Tech Co. is a boutique business that promotes the latest interactive and collaborative technology. We have close relationships with brands and often helm joint marketing/education exercises from concept to deployment to increase product awareness and create opportunities to engage with potential clients. These exercises are co-branded.
In order to be considered, you must:
- Be a 3rd or 4th-year visual communications, graphic design student or recent graduate.
- Have a strong desire to create a beautiful artwork worthy of showcasing in your portfolio.
- Be proficient in all Adobe Suite apps for illustration and icon design etc.
- Be competent with InDesign with the ability to produce a high-res print-ready file (PDF).
- Be able to work to a supplied template file & follow file setup instructions.
- Be the sort of designer that has their own passion projects going.
- Be available to meet timelines and not be currently overcommitted.
- Demonstrate strong layout and typography skills.
- Be a friendly personality type that can collaborate well.
The following will be regarded as highly desirable:
- Illustrations skills will be looked at as positive but not essential.
- An understanding of file setup for embellishments (scodix etc).
- Be able to work on-site could be very helpful on these projects.
- You will receive fair set payment on project delivery (agreed to at start).
- You will get a great experience on a commercial project involving a major brand.
- You will be collaborating with only 1 other stakeholder (me).
- You will receive a written and verbal reference and printed artwork.
All assets and artwork specifications will be provided.
I’d like to assign these jobs as soon as possible.
Please register your interest http://bit.ly/32yejkv
- Contact Name: Guy Monty
- Contact Email: [email protected]