Creative, Curious Designer
Posted 6 Sep 2019
Closes 6 Oct 2019
Principle Design is an award winning design studio based in Collingwood. We are a multi-disciplinary studio, with core service offerings in branding, wayfinding & signage, digital and print.
We’re looking for a Graphic Designer who has 3-4 years experience in a similar studio environment, a passion for the creative process and is confident in delivering any manner of brand, print, environmental or digital project. This is a unique opportunity for a Graphic Designer to gain invaluable experience across a diverse client base, whilst contributing to the development of more junior designers and ever-evolving business processes.
Our dream applicant:
Upbeat, enthusiastic, resilient and an expert problem solver. A confident, adaptable creative and a strong communicator – both interpersonal and on selling design decisions. A stickler for the details and people-person in every sense. Also, must love dogs.
- Graphic Design degree or equivalent
- 3-4 years in a similar environment
- Sound experience in delivering digital, brand, wayfinding/signage and print projects
- Strong client services and project management skills, with the ability to own a project from start to finish and build lasting relationships
- Creatively curious, confident in questioning briefs and strategy-led design
- Proficient skills in Adobe Software (Indesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
If you think you are our next team member please submit your PDF portfolio or web-folio for consideration to [email protected], along with an up-to-date resume and cover letter.
No recruitment agencies please.
Only applicants that are eligible to work in Australia need apply.
Due to overwhelming response, only successful applicants will be notified.