CREATIVE ASSISTANT / CONTENT CREATOR
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 13 Aug 2019
Closes 12 Sep 2019
Full Time, Amazing location in Newport
Salary negotiated depending on experience
We are looking for a highly creative individual who is proactive, organised and who has a style which fits with the Kirstin Ash brand.
You will have a natural flare for fashion and design; with creative skills to conceptualise, create and implement content. This role will work closely alongside Kirstin to assist in the creation and direction of content across brand channels. You will not only create content but assist creatively across the business with planning collections, implementing photoshoots and assisting the design / creative process.
Excellent copy writing skills, along with a strong understanding of the voice of the brand is required. This role will write content for social media, web and EDMs.
Experience with Instagram and the ability to assist in the management our influencer gifting program; as well as schedule content across social media channels is important.
This is an exciting opportunity to play a key role in the creative direction of a growing brand. Our studio is overlooking the water with beautiful natural light. We have a creative and friendly team; with a positive and inspiring culture.
- Conceptualising and implement marketing ideas across brand channels
- Create regular and engaging EDMs
- Curate content for the Kirstin Ash brand on social media; including daily instagram posts and stories
- Ensure all copy is written to convey the voice of the Kirstin Ash brand across each medium
- Have a flare for image selection and ideally have basic graphic design skills to create mockups
- Manage and create interesting content for our journal
- Organise photoshoots for upcoming content needs
- Research influencers and bloggers that are a good fit with the brand
- Work with the KA marketing team to arrange gifting and promotions with influencers
- Seek opportunities to collaborate to grow the brand globally
- Assist with conceptualising campaigns
- Assist the creative director and graphic designer with the creation of mood boards
- Assist with photoshoot planning, organisation and implementation
- Create storyboards, shot lists and prepare key looks for shoots
- Search for talent for up and coming shoots- photographers, stylists and models
- Brainstorm and research design ideas for up and coming collections
- Assistance with product design and collection direction
- Research industry trends, styles and looks
- The ability to draw designs with experience in fashion design would be ideal, but is not essential
- Background in media, communications, pr, fashion design or in an advertising agency
- Strong copywriting skills
- Creative eye and flare for fashion, jewellery and creative design
- Proven experience with creative, fashion and/or lifestyle brands
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite preferred
If you believe you have the experience and attributes we’re looking for in this role, please email [email protected] with the following:
- A bit about yourself
- Your resume
- Examples of copywriting, creative work and social media experience
Please note: only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Contact Name: Bruce Ash
- Contact Email: [email protected]