Content Writer Intern
Brisbane - CBD & Inner Suburbs
Posted 4 May 2021
Closes 3 Jun 2021
Jacaranda Finance is on the hunt for a talented, switched-on content writer intern to join our growing marketing team!
This is an exciting opportunity for a university student who is keen to learn in a fast-paced, results-driven environment and develop their writing skills. You’ll get to be part of a supportive and close-knit team that prides itself on delivering exceptional content in the finance sector.
Jacaranda Finance is an award-winning online lender with a simple purpose: to make borrowing money a simple and fair experience. We offer secured and unsecured personal loans and car loans to Australian consumers across a broad range of risk profiles. Being 100% online means we can offer the convenience and speed modern consumers have grown accustomed to, without compromising our responsibilities as a lender.
- Researching and writing engaging, high-quality, and SEO-optimised finance content
- Writing to briefs and other compliance/editorial guidelines
- Brainstorming potential article ideas
- Assisting with uploading content using CMS as well as sourcing imagery
- Contributing to social media channels where required
The ideal candidate:
- Current Journalism or Communications student
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- An ability to adapt writing style to suit brand’s tone of voice
- Knowledge of basic SEO
- Proficient use of the English language
- Passionate about writing finance topics
- Strong time management and organisational skills with attention to detail
- A strong work ethic
- A team player with an enthusiastic and proactive attitude
- A multi-tasker who can work autonomously when required
Why would you join us?
- Culture is at the forefront of our mind at all times and we’ve built a culture that most companies would dream about
- Engaging work environment, where learning, collaborating and socialising is easier and more effective for everyone
- Modern Milton office with an in house barista, in house pilates instructor, and not forgetting our 3 office dogs Polly, Toby, and Monzi!