Posted 6 Mar 2020
Closes 5 Apr 2020
12 month Contract Position Initially
Flexible Working- pursue your creative interests outside of work too!
Opportunity to travel and work on site
CBUS is an award-winning Superannuation organisation, striving to ensure our members are provided a secure future when they retire. Born at a time when Construction workers were not afforded the same rights as in other industries, CBUS today provides Superannuation to over 750,000 members across predominantly blue-collar careers. We work every day to provide our members and employers with the best possible experience, through innovative technology, wise investments and engaging content.
Member stories and experiences are at the heart of everything we do. You are a creative storyteller with hands-on experience working primarily across social media and digital platforms. You are an all-round creative with strong skills in photography and videography. You will be responsible for taking briefs and concepts and turning them into shareable content. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to lead this creative space in the Content & Social Media team, build relationships with key Stakeholders, and capture real member stories.
- Creative strategy: working closely with the Content & Social Media Manager, you will gain an understanding of the team’s strategic vision and how to play a role in translating this into meaningful content for our members.
- Creative production: leading the creative direction for briefs, conceptual development and content creation.
- Creative management: assisting in project management workflow including setting deadlines and planning shoots.
- Strong multimedia content production in both photography and videography.
- Minimum 2-3 years working in either a creative agency or client side with multiple stakeholders.
- Enjoy travelling, meeting and capturing people’s real authentic stories
- Demonstrated experience in translating briefs, knowing what kinds of questions to ask to help inform the creative direction
- Strong project management skills, especially when working with multiple projects and deadlines