Content Marketing Manager
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 24 Feb 2021
Closes 26 Mar 2021
We’re looking for a driven individual with ambition, a drive to succeed and the desire to be the best in the industry, to lead, develop and coordinate content marketing and paid social media strategies for our clients.
- To lead, love and thrive on developing and growing your key accounts
- To develop marketing strategies and campaigns, which you will then lead through to execution (implementation, through to monitoring and growth)
- To manage all paid ad spend, including the paid strategy development, ad set-up and ad optimisation.
- To lead the production of all content, and when necessary create content (inc. copy) in-line with the overarching content marketing strategy
- To identify opportunities to pitch new work to clients to grow and develop your accounts
- To work with our support staff and freelancers to accurately execute your strategies, through clear briefing, a solid understanding of your client’s needs and preferences, and the ability to guide and problem solve
- To write creative briefs and work with internal and external production teams to execute deliverables (i.e. animators/photographers).
- To plan for, organise and lead client photoshoots in line with strategic goals, sale objectives, pillar representation and brand guidelines
- To ensure client objectives are constantly being met – we’re looking for a great communicator who loves proving results!
- To lead and manage monthly client reporting including campaign insights, trends and analytics.
- To lead and drive ongoing improvements to marketing processes, including timeframes and workflow within the business.
- Some more admin-focused aspects of marketing may also be part of this role when required, including community management and engagement, the briefing and scheduling of content, etc.
- Confident within Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager and other native advertising platforms
- Confident translating client strategy goals into paid social media objectives
- Confident in developing client strategies and proposals that meet objectives, while at the same time challenge the norm
- A proactive approach to managing multiple projects
- A great brand storyteller with exceptional writing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A strong handle of Google Analytics
- The ability to approach content marketing needs and deliverables strategically and follow this through to execution.
- A mix of creative flair and analytical thought
Experience and education
- 3-4 years demonstrated experience as a marketing manager (content marketing manager, account manager, social media manager, etc.) providing exceptional client service
- Extensive knowledge and executional experience with digital strategies, including optimisation, Facebook advertising, EDM and SEO
- Technology skills (MAC and Google Drive savvy)
- Software skills (Google Analytics, Canva, Shopify and Sprout Social savvy)
- Media measurement and evaluation skills
- Tertiary qualifications
- Senior Account Manager
- Department lead