Content Marketing | 12 Week Marketing Internship | Ready to write?
Posted 13 Jan 2020
Closes 12 Feb 2020
You like to write, right?
Whether you want to pursue a career in marketing, build your skills as a writer, run your own business in the future, or learn how to get to the #1 spot on Google, our 3 month internship will equip you with the skills to be successful.
Successful candidates will be taught how to plan and implement a content marketing campaign and be responsible for this campaign for the duration of the internship.
Our internship also includes:
– Onsite SEO
– Offsite SEO
– Content Creation
– Social Media
What we offer
– Training & Development
– Jurassic Park 2 On DVD
– A Young & Energetic Team
– Great Work Environment & Career Progression Opportunities
– Ongoing Support
– Flexible days to suit work or study requirements
About the Role
As an internal Content Marketing Intern, you will work alongside our Head of Copy as part of a small content creation team.
Crafting content to be used for internal marketing and SEO projects, you will be working with our brand to advance your career.
But that’s not all!
You’ll also learn to create and execute email marketing campaigns and develop your direct response/sales copywriting skills.
BUT THAT’S NOT ALL!
We also play Bananagrams.
This role is highly creative and requires someone who can work consistently and creatively with language.
– Our Internship meets the criteria of Fair Work Australia. We are also flexible for study and exam times.
– All necessary equipment is provided. Expenses for travel and lunch may be provided if required.
– We will provide a reference for university students to use in their studies (if required)
– This internship is unpaid initially, but there is opportunity for full-time employment following your training and for the right candidate.
What We Are Looking For
Personality & a great attitude are more important than experience, as we can teach you!
Ideally we would require you to be available for a minimum of 2 days a week.
Please provide Writing Examples and a Cover Letter with your application. Applicants without a cover letter will not be considered.
- Contact Name: Alexander
- Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org