Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 28 Jul 2020
Closes 27 Aug 2020
Are you looking for a hands-on internship experience, to learn alongside professionals in the content marketing and social media space? We offer a unique internship experience, where our interns will work directly with our content managers, learning the ins and outs of the world of content and social.
Brandalism is currently offering a 12-week unpaid internship program, for 1-2 days per week, for individuals wanting to gain experience in Content and Social Media Marketing. This opportunity is ideal for students currently studying Marketing / Communications, or recently graduated and looking for hands-on experience.
You will work across a range of industries including: technology, beauty, food and retail. Opportunities can also be tailored based on interest and ability.
As our Brandalism Content intern you will:
- Work with Content Managers to curate client’s content, ensuring that content, strategy and aesthetics are matched.
- Learn how to articulate creative ideas, working to develop them into a well formulated and structured content plan.
- Learn how to write client and content briefs, working with external teams to create quality content.
- Learn how to lead a client’s community management and proactive engagement needs, while engaging in conversations, mitigating risk and responding accordingly.
- Generate and research content ideas and work to develop them into strategically aligned content for social, including caption writing and image planning.
- Source images from photoshoot folders, stock databases or UGC images from social to complement written copy.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
What are we looking for:
- A highly motivated and enthusiastic individual; a self starter.
- Someone who is currently studying in or recently graduated with a Marketing / Communications degree.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, the role of email marketing, search, and the role they play.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal.
- Someone to support on-going client projects (with support of Content Manager) and take ownership of assigned tasks.
- Someone with the ability to think creatively and confident to share new ideas.
- A friendly and positive attitude.
If you’re interested in applying, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact Name: Taylor
- Contact Email: email@example.com