Community Manager - Sales - Full Time
Sydney - North-shore & Northern Beaches
Posted 3 Sep 2019
Closes 3 Oct 2019
WOTSO is workspace made easy! With over 17 locations and lots more on the horizon we’re looking for outgoing, confident individuals who have a passion for sales and can bring in new members to the space.
If you’ve got an eye for detail, a passion for customer service and the drive to get the job done, then drop us a line with your resume and cover letter.
What is WOTSO? Check us out: www.wotso.com
Still need to know more? Here’s what we’re looking for/what you need to bring to the table.
Skills/Attributes guaranteed to get you a second glance:
- Previous experience in sales and customer service, especially retail or hospitality environments.
- Enjoy human interaction – there’s a lot of it in this role, so if you’re not a people person, this one’s not for you.
- An eagle eye for detail. The ‘sell’ in our business is all about first impressions and the space/our team must be looking their best at all times.
- Be a grown up. Whilst we have a great support team in place and a social culture, the Space Leader role is all about owning your decisions and being able to take the initiative.
- Be up for the challenge. At WOTSO we champion continued development and like people who love a challenge. You don’t grow by staying in your comfort zone.
Duties & Responsibilities
Take responsibility for sales and community dynamics
Conduct workspace tours to convert to sales
Build and develop a community through excellent service, events planning, execution and above all keep the space looking great.
Engage in the local area community by attending events and networking with local SME’s and organisations
Lead a team
Be the go-to person for members and their guests
Build and develop member relations
Onboard new members including taking payment and recording daily sales
Maintain and develop the look and feel of the workspace to be consistent with brand values and growing membership levels
Be creatively involved in layout/décor development and community building activities
Develop the ‘vibe’ of the workspace to enhance community
Manage meeting room hire and presentation
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
- Contact Name: Clare Simmons
- Contact Email: [email protected]