Client Services/Post-Production Assistant
Sydney - CBD/Metro/Inner East & West
Posted 12 Aug 2019
Closes 11 Sep 2019
ARC EDIT is a post-production facility with offices in Sydney & Melbourne. We work across high-end commercial advertising, TV dramas, short films, music clips & feature films.
This full-time role is for somebody who is wanting to start a career in post-production. The role is entry level and will give you all the experience necessary to grow within the industry. The position is based out of ARC EDIT’s Darlinghurst office and would best suit somebody who wants to work towards Post-Producing.
The right candidate will have: incredible attention to detail, the ability to work autonomously, confidence, organisation, computer literacy incl. MS Office, an outgoing personality, creativity, skills with Insta, love hosting large groups of people and the ability to create lasting rapport, a passion for coffee/food/cooking, a mind for films, books & design as well as a passion for post-production.
The position will require working with flexible hours and a willingness to travel to the Melbourne office when required. A current driving license is a plus.
The role has two aspects in Client Services & as a Post-Production Assistant. The primary focus of the role is to ensure the clients of ARC EDIT are looked after to the highest standards, promoting the culture of our company by having a warm and friendly can-do approach.
The Client Services day to day duties would include:
- Answering phones
- Greeting clients
- Food and beverage preparation – incl. coffee making
- Keeping the suites and general area clean, neat and tidy
- Stationery, kitchen, bathroom stock ordering
- Preparing paperwork, receipts etc. for the accounts department
- Client service including covering early morning/late afternoon sessions as required
- Responsible for arranging travel and accommodation for interstate and international editors as required
- Making people feel welcome and comfortable
The Post-Production Assistant responsibilities would include:
- Assisting the producers in keeping facility staff, editors, colourists and online artists, up to date with information regarding their projects
- Assisting the producers to set up and schedule jobs using Farmers Wife software program – training will be provided
- Assisting the producers in the day to day running of projects as they come in – this will include attending briefing meetings and sessions in progress
- Marketing and managing of social media, PR & award entries
- Staying on top of industry news
- Coming up with ideas to expand interest in the company
Please apply via email to […]and include a resume and cover letter. Please subject your email “CS & PA | your name”.
Please note only PDF submissions will be accepted.
The position needs to be filled within the next few weeks so we will endeavour to get in touch shortly after the submission of your application.