Posted 20 Nov 2019
Closes 20 Dec 2019
Pedestrian Group is at an exciting phase of growth and we’re looking for an ambitious individual to join our Client Solutions department in an Operations role, who is pivotal to the success of our display and native campaigns.
Sitting in a team of 4, the Campaign Executive will primarily be responsible for ensuring the delivery of written native and video content campaigns and assisting Campaign Managers with display campaign management across the Pedestrian Group portfolio – Pedestrian.tv, Business Insider, POPSUGAR, Gizmodo, Lifehacker and Kotaku.
You will work closely with operations, the wider Client Solutions and Partnerships teams to ensure that campaigns are executed and delivered successfully.
As our preferred candidate, you will have:
- The desire to work in an unparalleled company culture where career development is fostered and wins are celebrated.
- 1-2 years experience at a digital publisher or media agency
- Must be confident communicating with clients and internal stakeholders on a daily basis.
- An incredible attention to detail, an analytical mind and can easily pick out areas where we can optimise
- A sound understanding of the digital media ecosystem
- Experience using Google Ad Manager (DFP), Facebook Ad Manager or Google Analytics would be preferred.
In return, we offer the chance for you to work with a talented team, in a dynamic working environment where you’ll have the opportunity to grow your skills and your career with an industry leader.
- Contact Name: Deanna Galluccio
- Contact Email: [email protected]