Busy acting and modelling agency is looking for interns in Melbourne and Sydney
Posted 1 Aug 2019
Closes 31 Aug 2019
Based in Melbourne and Sydney, Bubblegum is Australia’s longest running youth talent agency and as of 2019 we have expanded our team to Sydney and Brisbane. We are a boutique acting and modelling agency and as such, our small team is looking for some interns to learn from experts within the fashion, entertainment and advertising industry, and observe the running of one of Melbourne’s and Sydney’s most established modelling and talent agencies.
2 days per week with a 2-3 month commitment across 7 days a week in either our Melbourne or Sydney offices
We are looking for Interns that would work closely with our managing director and winder team to gain valuable experience with an established organisation, with the possibility of ongoing work upon completion of the internship.
The successful candidate will get to attend photoshoots in our photography studios, learn about website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, learn about online in online outreach and promotion, will get to attend high level meetings and possibly even meet with talent, clients (under strict supervision and for learning only)
The role would include:
- Currently studying fashion, media, marketing, pr, business or another diploma program or bachelor degree
- Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design skills highly preferable
- High attention to detail
- Proactive, resourceful, inquisitive, self-motivated and positive outlook ·
- High achieving and determined
- This is an unpaid internship and requires a minimum of 2 set days per week across 7 days a week for 2-3 months.
- The internship requires full working days, 9:30 – 5:30 / 10 – 6
- Placement and duration of months required is discussed in the interview, however we strictly require a strict time commitment
- Internship can be accredited to relevant tertiary degree/study requirements
- We are seeking an mature, intelligent,creative & adaptive individual for a based internship position within our modelling agency.
- This internship gives a person hoping for an opportunity to break into the marketing/ fashion/advertising industry to gain real life experience within a established leading agency.
- There is no payment as an intern.
- Contact Name: Adam
- Contact Email: [email protected]