Assistant Account Executive
Posted 31 Jul 2020
Closes 30 Aug 2020
Leading independent lifestyle agency Liquid Ideas has many passions but great people, food and drinks are the agency’s DNA. We’re on the look-out for a new Assistant Account Executive with a passion for lifestyle brands, drinks, hospitality and entertainment to join the team. Based in our sparkling new office on Crown Street, Surry Hills.
The brief is simple. Have a great attitude. Understand what is hot and what’s not, in the world of consumer lifestyle, food, entertainment and hospitality both here in Australia and abroad. Make the most of your communications or marketing degree and/or agency experience and enjoy working in partnership with our fantastic clients and awesome team. You’ll create and work on clever, creative communications campaigns that deliver impact across PR, social media, influencer marketing, content and events.
Our awesome lifestyle clients include Universal Sony, Unilever, Singapore Airlines, Universal Pictures, Hello Fresh and Luna Park. Our drinks and hospitality client mix includes some of Australia’s best drinks companies such as Four Pillars Gin, Lion, Pernod Ricard Winemakers, Beam Suntory, Fever-Tree, Shaw + Smith, Pinnacle Drinks and the award-winning Pt Leo Estate on the Mornington Peninsula.
We have fun living our values in work and play – Generosity, Hospitality, Curiosity and Clever Creativity are a few. And we’re proud to have one of the best teams and training cultures around.
The Assistant Account Executive position will be responsible for learning, assisting and implementing key sections of campaigns across a range of clients including:
- Implementing client PR, social media and influencer communication campaigns
- Contributing to the creative idea generation for all clients
- Developing long term, effective relationships with the media and clients
- Understanding social media channels and contributing to the effective running of social media campaigns for clients, including community management
- Copywriting of media releases, eDMs, social media content
- Creative implementation of client events
The successful applicant will have:
- An undergraduate degree in PR, Communications or Marketing with PR agency experience
- A dynamic, driven and hungry personality
- Attention to detail and a genuine desire to work to high standards
- A willingness to learn and be mentored
- A high level of motivation, energy and drive to achieve
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Outstanding social media skills
- Passion and knowledge about consumer lifestyle, drinks and entertainment brand
If you have the drive, passion, the smarts and the love of life and a good laugh, apply now at email@example.com
Contact Email firstname.lastname@example.org