Advertising & Partnerships Executive
Posted 31 Oct 2019
Closes 30 Nov 2019
Reporting to the National Head of Partnerships, this role will focus on driving revenue within the Pedestrian Group’s Direct & Boutique Agency portfolio in the Brisbane market.
If you can cut a deal like Harvey Spector and have the oratory skills of Don Draper then we want to hear from you!
As a member of the Partnerships team, you will be tasked to deliver on quarterly targets and set KPIs, whilst strategically developing relationships with key stakeholders in the Brisbane market.
- Source, close, and grow new and existing business to regularly meet and exceed sales goals.
- Build an intimate understanding of Pedestrian Group products and their place in the industry.
- Build relationships with clients of all levels (media planners to senior executives).
- Lead and/or participate in client presentations/pitches to media professionals, create ideas, and manage accounts.
- Track and manage sales pipeline and account activities in Pedestrian CRM system.
Pedestrian Group is the young and vibrant division of Nine Entertainment and is the home of Pedestrian.TV, Business Insider Australia, POPSUGAR, Gizmodo, Kotaku, Lifehacker, Open Air Cinemas & Tinder. We believe in inclusiveness and unfiltered creativity in everything we do, it’s just one of the many reasons brands come to us for the boldest, most ground breaking ideas and media campaigns.
If you want to become part of a truly diverse, fast paced Media Publisher that is the golden child of Australia’s largest media companies then please apply below.