Advertising & Partnerships Exec
Posted 4 May 2021
Closes 4 Jun 2021
As Advertising & Partnerships Exec you will be part of the NSW direct partnerships team and be responsible for driving revenue from direct clients across any of the following Pedestrian products: Native editorial, video, display, events & activations.
The role spans all our commercial properties and partnerships including Pedestrian.TV, Business Insider, Gizmodo, Lifehacker, Kotau, Openair Cinemas & two new titles to the Pedestrian Group family – VICE & Refinery29! The role calls for a multidisciplinary approach, someone who can collaborate effectively with internal departments and build brilliant relationships out in market with clients. The role is a creative sales role which will see you work through all stages of the sales cycle from brief extraction through to negotiation and closing.
We’re looking for a self starter who’s not afraid of hunting for new business and building relationships from scratch yet having the ability to nurture and grow existing clients.
Your primary duties will be to:
- Deliver 100% to quarterly sales budgets
- Track and manage your own pipeline and account activities in Saleforce with 100% accuracy.
- Source, close, and grow new and existing business across all properties to regularly meet and exceed sales goals.
- Build an intimate understanding of Pedestrian Group offerings/ products and their place in the industry.
- Build relationships with clients of all levels
- Create market leading pitches across all Pedestrian platforms (Native, Video, Podcast, Events, Activations) for our Direct clients. With this, you need to understand client objectives and translate these into campaigns which deliver results.
- Build comprehensive client proposals, including developed storyboards, distribution strategy, copywriting and insights.
- Outgoing and adept at creating professional relationships.
- Understanding of fundamentals of online advertising processes and technology..
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to QA own work
- “Hunter mentality,” tenacity, and ability to “think on your feet.”
- Strong leadership skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, team orientated, dynamic environment
- Contact Name: Pete Richardson
- Contact Email: email@example.com