David Jones wants to inspire people. To do this, we've curated the world's leading brands across Fashion, Beauty, Home and Food. This edit makes David Jones a place where people can explore and define their personal style - a destination offering impeccable service and an experience that makes the choice of exceptionally easy.
The Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Financial Services and Customer Innovation teams focus on delighting our customers by offering a fully integrated and seamless customer experience through various online and offline marketing channels. The team is responsible for our brand positioning, engagement initiatives and communication campaigns as well as delivering a range of financial services and products to our customers.
With our Support Centre relocating to Melbourne, we are looking for an innovative Graphic Specialist to join our The Visual Merchandising, Marketing, Financial Services and Customer Innovation team .The role of a Graphic Specialist to create Marketing collateral to support all Store campaigns and Merchandise initiatives. Working with the team to develop and realize Visual Merchandising projects, this role will be integral in Store experience innovation.
In this role you will:
- Create graphic seasonal concepts and brand guidelines for use across of store Visual Merchandising, Marketing, and Corporate Collateral
- Ensure design and construction of visual elements and signage, enhance David Jones image and promote customer service and traffic flow with consistency and fluid handwriting
- Design and source signage / visual elements for business initiatives to ensure highest quality, within budgets, whilst maximizing financial objectives and maintaining standards of supplier collateral
- Work cross functionally across the business including Marketing and Merchandising, Financial services and Stores Projects to successfully execute Visual Merchandising programs.
- Work closely with our internal Marketing and external agency to create and manage design briefs, deliverables within project timelines and brand principles
- Co-ordinate with others, including suppliers and marketing colleagues in order to deliver on cross-functional store initiatives projects and in order to meet deadlines.
- Create a range of campaign collateral to use during key projects such as opening new Stores or Christmas
- Drive newness and innovation to our visual communication through VM projects, printed collateral and digital programs
We are looking for that little bit extra, so join us if you:
- Design focused and passionate about creating new ways of reinventing visual communication through multiple channels
- Thrive on working collaboratively within a Creative led team environment
- Have demonstrated experience working within Retail in a Fashion Graphic Design capacity
- Have previous Project Management experience, preferably within the Visual Merchandising space working on print and campaign collateral
- Have sound Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge, with strong presentation skills
- Proven experience in the full Adobe suite (Photoshop/Illustrator/Flash/Dreamweaver/Indesign)
- Have sound knowledge of graphic and creative trends
- Possess a strong retail and commercial acumen
- Have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and work within a fast paced environment whilst balancing competing interests
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, with the ability to influence stakeholders across the organisation
At David Jones we go the extra mile. We offer;
- Opportunities to work with premium exclusive Fashion, Beauty, Home and Food products
- David Jones employee discounts
- An opportunity to work with a trusted iconic brand
- A Merchandise range and selection which is fresh and exclusive
- Ongoing training and development in order to pursue excellence.
If you're looking for an exceptional career, please begin your application now.
- COMPANY NAME - David Jones
- CONTACT NAME - David Jones