If you are a hands-on, creative, entrepreneurial marketer who thrives in a start up environment, this job is for you!
This part-time, freelance Marketing Coordinator position is the ideal opportunity for marketers at the start of their career who are excited about gaining experience in marketing, content, PR, and social.
Green Door Co is a fast growing marketing agency, specialising in small to medium sized businesses (SMBs).
Director Heather Marano was awarded a B&T 30 Under 30 award in 2015, which recognised the agency's contribution to unlocking access to marketing services for SMBs.
Launched in 2014, the business now supports a suite of clients across a range of industries including travel, technology, professional services, legal, property and not for profit.
We have an authentic, down-to-earth and entrepreneurial company culture. That means no office politics! You will be part of a dedicated, collaborative and fun team and will be given the freedom to manage your time as you wish. We offer genuine flexibility with flexible office hours and the opportunity to work from home.
This role will see you take on a dynamic and varied junior role in the business, supporting client accounts. You will receive on-the-job training and mentoring from the Green Door Co team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Social media management - Developing social media calendars, scheduling, monitoring and reporting
- Public relations - Compiling media lists, researching speaking opportunities, writing media releases, media monitoring and clipping
- Copywriting - Writing blog posts, articles, web copy etc.
- Content development - Developing eBooks, videos, graphics etc.
- Producing eNewsletters & eDMs
- Website content management
And much more!
We're looking for candidates with:
- 1-2 years of experience agency or client side
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build long-lasting relationships
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks and tight deadlines
- High self-motivation
- An entrepreneurial outlook
- Design skills will be looked upon favourably
- Relevant qualifications will be looked upon favourably
This is the perfect role for marketers juggling study or other part-time or freelance work. Expected hours are 15-20 hours a week, depending on client workload and your availability.
An hourly rate starting at $25 an hour + 9.5% superannuation will be negotiated based on experience.
This is a three-month contract role to start, with the opportunity for extension and career progression.
You will be employed as a freelancer and therefore must have an ABN, your own computer and phone. Green Door Co will advise you on how to invoice and complete timesheets, and will help out with tax and superannuation considerations.
If this sounds like your kind of role, please apply! Please include your CV and a cover letter. For any questions contact email@example.com.
Applications close Friday 3 March 2017.
- COMPANY NAME - Green Door Co
- CONTACT NAME - Heather Marano
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE - www.greendoor.co