PLATINUM MEDIA & COMMUNICATIONS
Have you been working as a Social Media Strategist across a range of brands and would love the opportunity to sink your teeth into just one company? Well this may be the job for you! We are seeking a dynamic Marketing & Social Media Guru to take our on-line presence to the next level. Working from our Head Office location you will be responsible for the growth of our digital connections.
As a key member of our marketing team you will have;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms and how each can be best utilised for maximum brand exposure;
- Experience in SME social media strategy, post creation and community management;
- Experience measuring and reporting analytics for community growth, content performance and engagement and the ability to assess these against company goals;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Well-developed Adobe Suite skills; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Lightroom;
- Strong copywriting, proofreading and editing skills, as well as the ability to write on-brand content;
- The ability to portray the Karen Willis Holmes brand voice and translating that to effective social media content and SEO focused content;
- Strong SEO, SEM and Google AdWords knowledge;
- Art direction and creation for both online and print marketing collateral;
- Experience in blog research and creation;
- Experience managing marketing submissions and call out's';
- A hunger to stay at the forefront of social industry news, emerging trends, and best practices in online marketing and measurement; and
- Prior relevant experience and qualifications.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- 2 + years proven working experience in digital and social marketing
- Exceptional written and visual communication skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, Google AdWords, social media and advertising campaigns for large brands;
- A tertiary qualification in Marketing; Communications or relevant.
- Experience in managing budgets and working to deadlines
- Strong organizational & project management skills
- Creative flair and an ability to think outside the box and a hunger and passion to lead the brand's online growth.
To be successful in this role you will enjoy a varied and fast paced role, where you can happily switch between tasks. MATERNITY CONTRACT POSITION 9 - 12 MONTHS. This is a maternity leave position, however we are hoping that it will turn into a permanent full-time position as we grow the business and this department.
To apply, please forward your application including resume and cover letter, outlining your experience. Please phone Aimee 02 9519 3901 or email your resume to email@example.com
Please note that only those applicants with relevant experience will be contacted in relation to their applications.
- COMPANY NAME - KAREN WILLIS HOLMES
- CONTACT NAME - Aimee
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE - www.karenwillisholmes.com
- CONTACT NUMBER - 02 9519 3901
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/KarenWillisHolmesBridal