Viacom International Media Networks
We're looking for a creative superstar who knows a thing or two about brand promotion and can bring their new ideas to the team. Working closely with Sales & Marketing Managers, you'll be exposed to a global brand and working across Casio's range of products, including G-Shock and Baby-G.
This is a fast-paced environment with opportunities to contribute to a variety of national projects, so the position would be a perfect fit for someone who's looking for a mix of both creative and technical responsibilities.
Previous experience within a marketing assistant role or a customer service role would be ideal, and a high working knowledge across Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign is essential.
If you are a self-motivated problem solver willing to go the distance to meet deadlines, and would like to work across a company with international exposure, we would love to hear from you.
- Liaising with media + event partners for advertising and displays.
- Updating product releases on websites across Casio's range of brand divisions.
- Creating and rolling out of artwork, point of sale and promotional materials for Casio.
- Assisting with social media management + creating visual content.
- Generating sell-through reports using internal inventory software.
- Assisting with promotional events and administrative tasks across Casio.
- Contributing ideas for retailer promotions & campaigns.
- Have a flexible attitude towards various job tasks.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Intermediate to excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Social media channel management
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent issues and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management skills
- COMPANY NAME - Casio Australia
- CONTACT NAME - Arujunan Gunasingam