- Opportunity to lead exciting youthful national marketing campaigns and manage our digital publication and advertising platform.
- Ideal for creative, business minded individuals, with a strong interest in driving marketing in a culturally renown, established startup.
- Casual, fun work environment with a young team, involved in media, events and festivals.
- Minimum 2 years experience in related industry
A BIT ABOUT US:
REDDS CUPS was the startup that introduced the renown red cup into the Australian market in 2010. Since then we have become a cultural focal point for festivals, liquor brands and the party industry alike, building a strong community of followers and major brand partnerships across Australia. With ranging at over 4,500 retailers, we have 14 unique products and growing.
Utilising the audience we have, we developed The Cut, a soon to be standalone digital publication. Embodying our brand identity of street style, culture, arts, party and music, our writers and content creators develop timely content that is read by thousands of people every day.
In late 2016 we launched Redds FX which houses our event and content creation agency for brands that we offer in our full service sponsorship packages.
You can find out more at: www.reddscups.com.au
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As part of our expansive campaigns and the launch of our standalone publication and advertising business, we are seeking a Marketing & Brand Manager to join our team at our Rosebery Studio (Sydney).
The Marketing & Brand Manager role entails a high degree of autonomy, responsible for the formulation and implementation of strategies and national campaigns across a range of medias, as well as leading a small team of young Marketing Co-ordinators. The role will see you work with the brand managers of major liquor companies, national festivals, as well as event and media brands.
You will be placed amongst a group of talented, motivated individuals, collaborating with: the Founder, formulating overall strategy, the Business Development Manager, to formulate events and activations around new products, as well as Marketing Co-ordinators for day to day marketing initiatives.
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in a marketing and/or PR role, preferably in a similar industry, and be able to demonstrate and bring your technical expertise to the role.
- Brand strategy - Conception and implementation of brand strategy and seasonal campaigns across social, digital, festivals and events.
- Sponsorship and Partnerships - Creating new, and fostering current partnerships, with liquor, events, promotions, fashion and media companies. You'll be conceiving and implementing out of the box activations for collaborations with major brands, and working with, negotiating and coordinating sponsorships at festivals and brand events.
- The Cut - Overseeing the daily management and curation of our digital publication The Cut, where you will be formulating and implementing creative growth strategies, coordinating our content creators and writers, and yourself writing and moderating content.
- Social Media - Weekly management of Facebook and Instagram, constantly reviewing, evaluating and implementing the social media growth strategy.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- You are highly familiar with pop culture, love music and going out, and have the confidence to lead. You are able to develop out of the box ideas and strategies, and most importantly, implement them. You have a strong desire to be at the top of the game.
- You've worked in marketing / PR and are able to leverage previous experience to formulate successful strategies and campaigns.
- You know how to write, and know what good content looks like. You can put together proposals and pitches without any problems, and know how to make good brand partnerships.
- You strongly understand social media and have an understanding of how the digital advertising world works.
- You have an understanding of revenue and cost drivers, with the ability to shape marketing campaigns and digital strategies to drive growth and profitability.
- You know of, and whole heartedly believe in the REDDS brand and REDDS culture.
- But above all else, you're fun.
THINK THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU?
Regardless of age or experience, we are looking for someone special, someone that can show that they can deliver in this role.
If you think this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Email a coverpage and CV to email@example.com.
If you are invited for an interview please be prepared to demonstrate your out of the box thinking with all of the above responsibilities.
- COMPANY NAME - REDDS
- CONTACT NAME - Myles
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE - www.reddscups.com.au
- FACEBOOK - www.facebook.com/reddscups