Viacom International Media Networks
If you're looking for a lucrative role within a young, energetic team environment, think yourself a little entrepreneurial and a touch unique - then read on.
We're Polite in Public, and we're looking for a driven sales and BD animal to come on-board and make their mark. Within an existing client list of over two-thousand top-tier clients, agencies and event management firms, this role is both one of establishing new connections and reaffirming existing ones.
Social, phone, e-mail, face-to-face - we don't mind how you work, so long as it gets results. You must be a self-starter and enjoy working for yourself.
Our speciality is leading the world in the development of experiential photo, video and GIF software and hardware for a burgeoning industry creating content for brands at all types of events. (Basically, we do cool stuff with photography at events around the world). In unison, we also have a sister agency, Polite Promotions, which is a national brand ambassador and staffing agency with over 1,600 staff on our database - encouraging cross-selling is a natural fit for the role and again opens the right candidate up to lucrative opportunities with one sales stone often killing two birds with one the stone.
Internationally, we're based in several countries including Hong Kong and the USA, with 2017 being earmarked as one of aggressive international growth for sales of our hardware and software solutions. The ideal candidate will work on both domestic and international opportunities and in many respects, will have the freedom to write their own ticket on the development front.
An average day would be arranging meetings with new clients - both direct and agency, and then meeting with them to showcase our services for general understanding or collecting information for specific briefs.
- Entrepreneurial - you must be a self-starter, able to run your own race
- Emotionally Intelligent - you will be able to read the play and assess a clients needs and wants with ease
- Know what the 80/20 principle is - we're not time-keepers, we're results trackers, you should be too
- Have some Experience - nothing like a trained hand at the wheel. Fresh is cool, just don't be too green
- Have a passion - We like people with passion. What's yours?
- All the other sales stuff - degree, driven, proven track records, (blah, blah - please have experience)
Base and commission both negotiable. Would suit junior to mid-level existing sales exec. But basically, we're letting the calibre of your experience determine our offer.
- COMPANY NAME - Polite Social
- CONTACT NAME - Jessie
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/PoliteSocial