Account Manager Role
Shout Out Loud is a print and ambient media distribution company with a focus on music, fashion and creative industries. Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced and motivated customer service focused Account Manager to join our team in a full time role. This role is to provide new and existing customers with print and distribution support alongside sourcing new business.
You will be responsible for:
- Following up on opportunities and referrals.
- Proactively generating new business via outbound cold calling.
- Developing and improving client relationships to encourage spend.
- Receiving briefs from clients and identifying solutions then preparing and presenting quotes.
- Identifying and developing opportunities to expand the services currently provided to our customers
- Maintain and update customer profiles and sales data and reports as required.
- Involvement with logistics and back-end support as required.
- General administration, invoicing, data entry, filing and general office duties.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven successful track record in sales and/or marketing, within the music, arts or advertising industries is desirable.
- Excellent persuasive communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self motivation, with the ability to work both independently and within a tight knit team. *Budgeting experience, especially in campaign planning.
- A keen interest in music and/or the arts and an awareness of events Australia wide.
- A solid grasp of Microsoft Office.
- A strong understanding of all things print and outsourcing of print plus a familiarity with print production is desirable.
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite highly regarded but not required
Salary is $50K + super
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you.
Successful applicants will be called in for an interview.
- COMPANY NAME - Shout Out Loud
- CONTACT NAME - The Director
- CONTACT EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE - www.shoutoutloudprint.com.au
- CONTACT NUMBER - 1300507435